Thursday, November 26, 2009

Pete's First Report Card

Ok, so I guess I will be a cluster blogger today... Better late than never, huh??

This week we had Pete's student/teacher conference. His teacher said he is keeping up with the class quite well and has made tremendous improvement since the beginning of the year. We are always so concerned about Pete because of everything he has been through. Radiation can have long-term effects and cause learning disabilities. But, I'm happy to report, so far so good!!

Here is what Mr. Taylor wrote on Pete's report card:

"The world would be a better place with a few more Petes. Pete has made some great progress in class. Especially with his fine motor development. He is a fast learner, and an efficient
worker. I'm glad Pete is in my class this year."

I'm so happy Mr. Taylor sees and appreciates how truly special Pete is!

No comments: