Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

In Pete's class, his teacher had each child tell their favorite recipe. Mr. Taylor copied them all down and made a Thanksgiving Recipe book for the parents.

Here is Pete's recipe.

How to Make Macaroni and Cheese
By: Peter Martin

Ingredients:
Just a little bit of cheese
6 chicken bones
7 green beans
This much milk (hands held out wide)
More cheese, cheddar cheese

Directions:
Now, just cook it. Cook it in a black pot until it tastes good. The pot should be about his hot (hands held out wide), about 7 degrees for 6 minutes. Serve it in a purple bowl, and eat it with a spoon.

I am thankful for my mommy cooking me it, and my daddy cooking corn beef hash, and I'm thankful for my sister, because she is a nice sister.

Wow, I think we might have a future chef on our hands. He certainly thinks outside the box... :-)

Here is another one of my favorite recipes from the book.

How to Cook a Turkey
By: Karis Mabee

Ingredients:
1 Chicken
Pink hand paint
1 cube of butter
Chocolate ice cream
1 princess "to eat the turkey"
2 pickles

Directions:
Put it in the oven for 28 days, at burning hot, and make sure to shut the oven door. Then take it out and eat it with your dog, and a penguin.

I am thankful for my princesses, and chocolate ice cream. I love school and my mommy.

Kids are just so funny!

Happy Thanksgiving! I am so thankful for my beautiful healthy family and friends!

No comments: